Municipal Clinic Solingen offers a basic comprehensive examination of the body (Check-Up).
This survey has been conducted in Cardiology Clinic and General Medicine Clinic Solingen and Clinic of Gastroenterology, Oncology and General Medicine. These Clinics are run by experienced doctors with years of experience, Professor, doctor of medical Sciences Hans Martin Hofmeister and Professor, doctor of medical Sciences Boris Pfaffenbach.
A comprehensive examination has as its objective the diagnosis of the early stages of the disease and allows to obtain detailed information on the state of your body. The survey includes the analysis of important laboratory data and the necessary therapeutic studies.
- Medical consultation, a medical history identifying risk factors,
- Laboratory diagnosis, complete blood count;
- Magneto-resonance imaging of the whole body, visualizing all
organs, muscles, joints and spine;
- Ultrasound examination of the thyroid gland and blusey cavity;
- Therapeutic services;
- ECG stress;
Examination by the ophthalmologist, measurement of the bottom of the eyeball;
- Pulmonary function tests;
Examination by the gynecologist or urologist, mammography, ultrasound, tumor marker PSA;
- Discussion of results;
- Consultation and medical guidance;
- Detailed final consultation, consultation;
- Written assessment with visual material on CD-ROM.
We are pleased to provide you with additional information by phones:
+49 (0) 177 540 42 70 or +49 (0) 173 203 40 66.