- The whole spectrum of services in the field of emergency and reconstructive surgery
- Orthopedic therapy (conservative and surgical treatment)
- Pediatric traumatology
- Surgery in the field of hand surgery, including injuries and planned operations
It also includes a large outpatient department of traumatology for industry insurance companies, which has the permission to treat the types of injuries envisaged by the Association of Industry Insurance Unions.
- Burn and reconstructive surgery
The range of provided services includes about 2.600 operations on the musculoskeletal system per year, including operations for trauma to the spine and pelvis. Of these, 650 operations are performed at the outpatient surgery center. In spinal injuries, interdisciplinary treatment is performed in collaboration with the Clinic of Neurosurgery.
Every year about 250 implantations of the endoprostheses of the femoral joint are performed with cement and uncemented use for fractures and arthroses. In addition, implantation of 100 prosthetic knee joints per year is also performed.
Treatment of fractures and bone injuries by all conventional methods of osteosynthesis, such as the use of rods (with or without drilling), plates (including plates with angular stability) and external fixatives of all varieties, including bone plastics.
- Arthroscopic operations on the knee, shoulder and elbow joints, on the joint of the wrist and upper ankle joint
- Emergency medical care
- Interregional Traumatology Center
- Center for Endoprosthesis Replacement
The department also includes the Department of physiotherapy, including medical pool.